Creating Imaginative Learning
Creating Imaginative Learning (CIL) is a trainer development course that is designed specifically for individuals who are looking to gain and increase their abilities as a trainer.
Based around the latest research into brain friendly learning techniques and accelerated learning principles, this course is designed to focus on the learner by providing an enriching learning environment with practical tools that can immediately be used in your training courses.
You may already be a great trainer. But this course can help you shine a different light on your training and add so much more to make your course ‘sing’ and touch your participants so that they are creating their own learning. If we trust people to have the ability and desire to generate learning that is meaningful to them, and provide the opportunities and guidance, together we can create a great experience.
The course covers five key principles of brain-friendly learning, from managing emotional state, to keeping it real for learners. You will learn to adapt and expand your training methods, creating learning experiences which use all the senses and the full richness and potential of the brain.
- Brain-friendly learning techniques
- Accelerated learning activities
- Full learning cycle practical activities
- Rich and colourful learning
- The application of multiple intelligences and why they are important
- The opportunity to develop elements of own learning course
- Loads of tips and hints on how to improve a learning intervention